Friday, June 12, 2009

I need Help ; Wanna be a animator.....


Hey friends am doing graduation...and am a fully computer freak....my ambition is to become a famous animator...am totally dedicated to computers but frankly speaking.... i feel disinterested in software industry(as you would suggest), but animation is the area which attracts me , b'coz i am very creative and imaginative person, i believe in practicality..as u read before that i am not interested in studies, theories and all that kind of stuff....i have done some course related to computers like Tally, Basics, Internet, Hardware(short term), windows...but still i feel that...this all is nothing for my career and ambitions..i have to do something more that can make my own identity..



Even some of my friends also suggest me to do something creative and productive...but m confused.....b'coz am from a very non-metro city...and from a very traditional family....i have done schooling where there are no much kind of activities related to computers except some sort of cyber Olympiad's...and at that time 1 was not aware about it...so i din participate in all that...but now if i found any kind of contest or any Olympiads near by me..i am participating in all that...a few days back...there was a TALENT HUNT by TYCOONS...it is helped by CAREER LAUNCHER....in that contest i was in top 10 finalists from the city...and i have also given some tests of NIIT...this all helped me in increasing my knowledge about computers...


But now when i m writing this blog and waiting for the help of you peoples...i m now thinking about my career..as i told you that i have a traditional family background and my family will never be interested to send their only son into a field , they are not sure about..if we think from their point of view they are pretty much genuine....but i think that will not push me to make my career...for that my family have to sacrifice something and that's me , am not talking about for the whole life...but for some time , for my good career sake they have to send me away from their eyes......


So my friends please guide me for that...with the help of you all I'll make a decision about it.....i just wanna know that is there any scope of Animation....?? Whether in future I'll succeed to get a good name and fame...as u know that Animation Industry is Newly entered in India...am i wright in my decision...or whether is there any other better option aside from it(Keeping in mind that Practicality and some creativity should be in that)....???
How do i go for it...?? Is there any kind of entrance test for that or any good percentage required from graduation...or I'll get direct admission like any other course..??
Where to go for the course...where are the best-est institutions for this course(but within India)..i don't like to go out of the country...within India..please suggest me the name of the institute where I'll get the best faculty...there are some things which you please suggest me for the course....
Name of The Institute , where is it ,is that course is better option for me,or any other course i would opt.......


Regards :
Parteek Chandna

No comments:

Post a Comment