Saturday, October 26, 2013

Love story of *She* and *Me*


we were together in the school in same batch.it was the time when i studied in 6th standard and i just got admitted to this new school.after completing my studies till 5th standard in a Hindi Medium school my parents decided to shift me to a English medium school for my further and good education. and during the admission days i was kind of a shy boy in the class having no good looks and even not good in studies also. and when i entered in the class i sat on the first bench and then i came to know that the guy sitting just next to me is also a new admission .

anyhow those were my starting days in the new school.i cant write her name here.she was in our class and a scholar. she was really a natural beauty.she had dimples on her cheeks and that was the best part of her.her smile :'). as i was not good in studies so i didn't had that much friends that time and due to my shy nature i didn't talk to girls also...but she was my crush.whenever she smiles my heart was like beating a little faster. and time passes. she left school after completing 9th class. and i was not knowing this love, crush matters.

we completed our studies from different school and college. after college i did job but that was not my cup of tea so started my own business.and one day i met her on internet and she didnt even recognized me. so i show her a group picture of our school time.then after giving some hints she came to know me.we never talked in school time so it was kind of a new friendship for both of us.but i was very happy from my heart that i am talking to the girl who was the cutest girl in our batch.the girl with the Dimple.and then we started talking and firstly we shared a normal life. she was into a job so she didnt get much time to talk.and one day she left her job and started searching for the new job. and during this time she was free and have plenty of time to talk to me.then with the passage of time we became good friends and shared some personal life with each other...and i again stared liking her...i told her when i met her on internet that she was my crush from the school time.but she took it in a flirting way.and during our talks sometimes i told her that i still like her...then don't know one day what happens.she was very much stressed and i asked for the reason..and that evening she told me that she had a past.i was shocked but wanted to know about that.she then told me everything about her past and those things she never had shared with her close friends also.

after telling everything she told me to stop liking her and to stay away from her.then i took time to talk to her.and that whole night i was thinking about her and her past and her present.i know her past was not good.and that is disturbing her present also.but if i left her this way then my love is not true.i decided that i will never let her feel alone or tensed due to her past and will try to make her happy and smiling all the time.

i talked to her in the morning and told her that i still like her.and in fact somewhere now i started loving her.but she didn't trusted me on this.and this was an obvious reaction of girl who had a bad past.and i also managed with that.but somehow i bring her back to normal routine life.but now she came to know that i love her but have to control my feelings because she wont accept me due to her past experience. but one night we talking on phone. and our talks was about my love and my feelings and then she told me not to control my feelings.so i thought she also started loving me.then i told her that i love her and is she ready for this relation.she said yes.and i was very much happy.

i also had a past and i told her about that also.but this time it was my true love and she is my dream girl.so millions of butterflies were flying in my stomach.then next morning i was out of station due to some work and in morning she called my and told that last night after talking to me on phone she was thinking over that topic.our relation.and then she said sorry and told me that she is not ready to come into this relation.i was like heartbroken inside.but managed myself and told her that i just want her to be happy. so accepted her decision.

then things became normal and we are so close now. one day she again told me that she is ready for our relationship and i told her that time that be sure about it and take her time for the right decision. and she said that she is ready but worried about the future for some reasons.she is one year elder than me, she is post graduate and i am just a graduate, her family may prefer a job doing guy for her.but for this i told her first she has to get ready for this relation and if she is ready then will handle the matters all together. and she said ok. but next night we were talking on phone she was frustrated due to her past and don't know why she again said that she don't want this relation.cant say what my condition was.shocked or heartbroken.but my priority was to make her feel comfortable and make her calm first so leaving my conditions i tried to talk to her and somehow i made her feel calm.it took time but she was calm then.

i told her that not to think on our relation matter.just concentrate on her job and family and i also concentrate on my business. if time goes in a good way then we will be together in future.so now hings are back on track again.i am doing my business well and talking to her as before i used to do in past.

and now my situation is i love her.d i don't only love her.i want to marry her.i know her past was bad but not she.she is still in my heart, now with some extra space.but i cant tell her my all these feelings so thought to write here all this.

in the end i just wish that some day she will start loving me and accept me the way i am.i know i am not the one she dreamed about her life partner.i am not that much good looking, i am not tall. but yes i will take care of her very well and will stand by her side all the time whenever she needs me.by the way this is not a thing to say because if i will marry her then i will obviously be with her in the situations and conditions of life.and she will also company me well during this journey called life.

After one month :
life took a new turn now and i met her few days back and after that meeting i get to know that she don't even like me.and i was going mad after her.even after accepting all her silly talks.i blamed as over possessive.anyhow she rejected me with some stupid reasons.it was not love from her side.things were all arranged by her.Her acceptance and then rejection then waiting for the right time with some strong reason for rejection and then never shown love and then bring some other person into it and making it base for the rejection.and then say out her actual feelings.all was arranged and i was mad in love.

anyways love ended and life starts with a sadistic change.Didn't know that life will take me to that way where i never wanted to go.Each and every time life did this to me.either in Career either in family concern and now in love also. Still alot of things are here in my heart to say but will not speak out here now. hope some day bring a new post with some new time and phase of life.

Note : This story is just a fiction.so comment accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment